tModLoader Mercury mod (mod page constantly updating)

Spoon G.o.d

Terrarian
icon.png

I am working on a mod called "Mercury". Its a medium sized content mod adding 3 new biomes, 3 new bosses, and 74 new items. Mercury adds a new class called the cooking class which has its own armors, accessories, weapons, and a new NPC called the chef. Mercury also adds two new ores, Solorite, and Cyronite. Mercury includes a soundtrack which is still WIP
IS one track from the mod (note that this video is old)
Here is another track

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!: THERE IS NO AND I REPEAT NO CONTENT FOR SUMMONER CLASS IN THIS MOD SO FAR, IT WILL BE ADDED LATER
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some weapons added

FreezeRay.png

The freeze ray is a pre-hardmode magic weapon that shoots a ice pellet that explodes into snow dust (thank to: Stocking for the sprite work)
ExplosiveBlueBerry.png
BombaGranite.png

The explosive blueberry is a pre-harmode cooking class weapon that when thrown explodes into chunks of blueberry, It has an alt version called the Bomb-o-graite

CrackedThermomoter.png

The cracked thermomter is a non-class weapon that has a 50% to either inflict frost burn or fire
EmptyPan.png
SlimePan.png
EggPan.png
BaconPan.png
PancakePan.png
GoldPan.png
EvilPan.png
BloodPan.png
FullPan.png
SoloriteFryingPan.png
MarshPan.png
CryoniteFryingPan.png

These are the primary weapon of the cooking class, frying pans.
Purifier.png

The Purification cannon is a pre-hardmode gun that consumes bullets to shoot purification powder
FrostFireClaws.png

Frost-Fire claws are a pre-hardmode version of shroomite digging claws, they are slightly slower can mine weaker than an copper pickaxe
MagicMiniGun.png

The Magic mini-gun is a Mage class mini-gun, and a reference to Notia

TomeOfVoid.png

The Tome of Void is a early hardmode magic weapon that shoots homing black holes, the black holes stick on enemies and drain them.
FunniBulb.png

This mod also includes a plantera spawning item, just because
AirEssence.png
FireEnegry.png
WispOfWater.png
Earthenegry.png

These are the essences of the elements that are crafting items required in many of the recipes in the mod
Mercury adds a few new NPCs
AmethystSlime.png
SapphireSlime.png
TopazSlime.png
RubySlime.png
EmeraldSlime.png
DiamondSlime.png
AmberSlime.png

The gem slimes are a couple of new NPCs which drop gems when deafted, they were added because gems will have more crafting recipes in this mod
Ent.png

The ent is a basic enemy that spawns in one of the new biomes, the Marsh
DruidBossBody.png
FrozenDruidBody.png
StarWizardBody.png

These are the 3 new bosses in the mod, they are all cultist re-sprites(SORRY PLACEHOLDER). They are the 3 druids from a group of wizards long ago, the lore in the mod will be dropped by a lore-carrier enemy that rarely spawns in specfic places around the world.
IceHeadAsleep.png
IceHeadNetural.png
IceHeadNeturalUpsideDown.png
IceHeadSus.png
PermafrostChest.png
PermafrostBoots.png

This is an early hardmode armor set call the permafrost set, each of the heads is a different class.
SkywareHelmet.png
SkywareChest.png
SkywareLeggings.png

The sky ware set is a ranged armor set that can be crafted out of sky island blocks, it provides a jump boost increases and fall resistance
NightHat.png
NightChestplate.png
NightGreaves.png

The Night Bug armor set is a melee armor set that is pre-boss
MarshChefHat.png
MarshChestPlate.png
MarshLeggings.png

The marsh armor set is a late pre-hardmode armor set for the new cooking class, it's set bounus creates an damaging orbiting petal
QuickSilverHelmet.png
QuickSilverBreastplate.png
QuickSilverLeggings.png

The quick-sliver armor set is built for speed, each piece adding 15% movement speed
SoloriteHat.png
SoloriteHelmetRanged.png
SoloriteHelmetMage.png
SoloriteHelmetMelee.png
SoloriteChestplate.png
SoloriteLeggings.png

The Solorite Armor set is the molten armor equivalent for all classes, and provides a second option for melee
StarGazerBubble.png
StarGazerChestplate.png
StarGazerBoots.png

The star-gazer armor set is a early pre-hardmode mage set, its set bonus provides a tiny jelly fish pet
StarlitWings.png
MarshWings.png

There are two new pre-harmode wings that provide a fast but short assent
TheCodexl.png
TheCodexll.png

TheCodexlll.png
TheCodexVl.png

The Codexes are a series of accessories for mage that progress with the player
This mod is NOT out yet, but it is about half way done, it is a mostly pre-hardmode expansion as of the moment and is intended for at least Expert mode. There is still a lot of blancing, re-spriting, music making, and de-bugging required. A lot of items and mechanics are not as fleshed out as i would like them to be. And because this is a SOLO PROJECT AND MY FIRST MOD EVER its taking a long time to get the hang of it. Its been in devlopment for about a year, and everything I showed you is only a fraction of the content added(and planned to be added).

Thank you for reading, this is my first public showing of the mod
:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom