Resolved [Mobile] help! i screwed up

D1sf1gure

Terrarian
I screwed up earlier today by entering a server with my journey mode character, I registered my account for the server and then left, I then went to go onto my main private world only to see that my main character switched to classic mode, and was no longer able to play in that world. I'm wondering if I can do anything to get my character back into journey mode, I've spent over 165 hours on my character and I don't want to lose it, please help!

the only way I could think that you could change the mode might be changing the character file, but I don't know if that's true, or how you would do that

I screwed up earlier today by entering a server with my journey mode character, I registered my account for the server and then left, I then went to go onto my main private world only to see that my main character switched to classic mode, and was no longer able to play in that world. I'm wondering if I can do anything to get my character back into journey mode, I've spent over 165 hours on my character and I don't want to lose it, please help!
I would say go to terra save and change it to journey, don’t know if it Would help.

Same to me, I went to Terraria.one:7777 with a journey character to change my name, but came back as a classic character. That was my favorite character...

Same to me, I went to Terraria.one:7777 with a journey character to change my name, but came back as a classic character. That was my favorite character...
Just go to terra save online and input your character file, then change it back to journey mode

Back
Top Bottom