Resolved [Mobile] How can I revert to the older version of mobile?

Bruh?

• Bruh

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • bruh

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Hi, I bought Terraria on my phone somewhere around 2015. I played it and couldnt get past plantera so i quit, but last week i downloaded it again and ive been having a lot of fun with terraria. So after a few days of playing i downloaded the 1.3 update , and after a day of trying to get used to the controls i kinda gave up. Don't get me wrong, the devs did an amazing job with the update. I have the PC version too and this new update makes the two versions feel almost identical . The main problem i have is that my phone just feels too small to play on the new controls. Its fun on my PC, but on my phone i definitely prefer the older version since it was so much more comfortable to use. Playing 1.3 on my phone with all these new buttons is extremely uncomfortable for me, simple things like attacking enemies and mining are really hard now. Also the range for building and breaking was reduced which made the game way more harder to play.

So is there a way to revert back to the old version? I don't really want to download something from a chinese apk website so it would be great if someone told me how i can do this legally

As far as I know there is not currently a way to rollback to an older version. I would also like to caution you against doing it ilegally as it is extremely easy for users to accidentally install malware when attempting to download apks online.

Sad to say my friend, I don't think they will be enabling this option legally.. Which is a damn shame, they could just make a terraria classic separate option. But that would be hard.

Back
Top Bottom