Resolved [Mobile] No Truffle Worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gii.ibb

Terrarian
I've been looking out of Truffle worms on the surface mushroom biome in mobile, but I can't find any. Has anyone else gotten any? I've only found 3 of them, but now I can't find any at all.

Super rare. Best way, find a GMB (Glowing Mushroom Bio me), get a lot of GMB seeds, make 6 Tunnels (one on the left and one on the right) 3 Blocks High and 50 Blocks in length.

Wait till the Seeds cover the Surface of each tunnel, then Place a Water Candle on each end. Now run back and forth with Speed Boots. Good luck

Terraria Wiki says that you can only find Truffle Worms on underground mushroom biomes, not surface mushroom biomes.
You might want to try finding them underground.

they only spawn underground as he said. it was bugged before where they only popped up on the surface. but they fixed it

they only spawn underground as he said. it was bugged before where they only popped up on the surface. but they fixed it
1 did they? I was fishing like yesterday on my pontoon and four popped up.
2 If you've got the truffle, torch the jungle with dark blue solution and then head downtown to where there are lava pools. Boom 13 truffle worms

My best method will destroy your current jungle. You'll need to have the steam punker and the truffle spawned. You'll need the clentaminator which you can buy from the steam punker for one platinum coin. Once you have it, make sure you have the truffle spawned in your world. Buy the blue solution from him and spray your whole jungle so it's a mushroom biome. Once you do that, truffle worms will spawn everywhere inside the mushroom biome. I hope this helps.

My best method will destroy your current jungle. You'll need to have the steam punker and the truffle spawned. You'll need the clentaminator which you can buy from the steam punker for one platinum coin. Once you have it, make sure you have the truffle spawned in your world. Buy the blue solution from him and spray your whole jungle so it's a mushroom biome. Once you do that, truffle worms will spawn everywhere inside the mushroom biome. I hope this helps.
Very good idea!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom