PC Modded Multiplayer Issues

Riddle78

Terrarian
First and foremost; If this is in the wrong place,lemme know,and point me to the right place. I'll move it immediately. I'm new here.

Now,to the meat of the deal. I got my friend Terraria (Despite Steam adamantly refusing to let my Canadian self gift my American friend the game; I got him a Steam Card.) so we could play the game together. So,we installed all the same mods,and got our configs set up identically. I make the worlds (One Corruption,one Crimson),and then we load up our characters into the world. Mobs spawn,we kill the mobs,we get loot. But that's our sole source of loot. Pots drop nothing. Trees drop nothing. Mushrooms drop nothing. We've yet to encounter any chests,but I have a hunch we'll either be unable to open those,or they'll work fine.

As you can probably guess,this is unsustainable. The mods we have installed are listed below.

-TMod Loader (From mod page)
-Calamity (From mod page)
-Summoner's Association (From mod browser)
-Rewards (From mod browser)
-Mod Helpers (From mod browser)
-Antisocial (From mod browser)
-AlchemistNPC (From mod browser)
-Colored Damage Types (From mod browser)
-Helpful Hotkeys (From mod browser)
-DALib (From mod browser)
-HERO's Mod (From mod browser)
-Banner Checklist (From mod browser)
-Item Checklist (From mod browser)
-Boss Checklist (From mod browser)
-Recipe Browser (From mod browser)
-Chest Browser (From mod browser)
-Yet Another Boss Health Bar (From mod browser)

The only config change we've made was to turn the Grind Multiplier in Rewards to 1.0,instead of 0.1. Even hopping in alone,the issues I've outlined above happen. We both play PC,our Terraria is at the latest version,as are our mods. I need help. How can I fix this problem?

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to include this information; Upon launching the TMod Loader's Terraria executable,I do the Multiplayer > Host & Play option for multiplayer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom