Mobile More zoom out feature (but it’s good).

Would you like to see this in the game?

• Total voters

Lolp

Terrarian
In Terraria 1.4 you should be able to zoom out more IF your using a controller. Loki already said no to zooming out more on touchscreen but when your using a controller there’s no touchscreen controls so it makes room for farther zoom. This should be in 1.4 Mobile!

In Terraria 1.4 you should be able to zoom out more IF your using a controller. Loki already said no to zooming out more on touchscreen but when your using a controller there’s no touchscreen controls so it makes room for farther zoom. This should be in 1.4 Mobile!
Well if it’s no to touch screen then no to controllers with 1.4 mobile, cause literally how would you implement this without it being out of touchscreen?

Well if it’s no to touch screen then no to controllers with 1.4 mobile, cause literally how would you implement this without it being out of touchscreen?
Confusing, but Loki said that because of the limitations. So it should be reasonable why the zoom on Mobile was not as far as the PC

The zooming limit is kind of annoying. When I was fighting the Moon Lord on a phone, I couldn't even see the whole body at one time. I often died to the Phantasmal Deathray because I didn't see the eye charging up.

The levels you can zoom on both controller and touch are identical, in game camera zoom is exposed as a user bind-able mapping.

Note in the 1.4 release we have increased the distance you can zoom out, this will be limited based upon your devices aspect ratio, but its getting close to the PC limits of zoom.

Back
Top Bottom