PS5 My character and map progress keeps getting deleted when I load in

Thisnamesucks

Terrarian
17082957236569148533795223054051.jpg
I play on a PS5, and wanted to play the new journey mode that Re-Logic had released, and after a dozen or so hours, all of my researched items, map progress, and inventory were deleted. I tried again and a couple dozen more hours later the same thing happens again, but now I just can't use her. My world doesn't get deleted nor anything in it, just what's on my map and character. I looked it up and a currupt save is all I could find. Any help would be greatly appreciated ♡

Very adorable cat thank you :)

So I tried doing all that I could, accessing any files or saved data that just need a place to transfer to, but consoles are unfortunately very limited. I'm rather unhappy with the fact that if I wasn't a console gamer this problem would be much easier to fix which I'm currently taking steps to make happen lol but yeah you're right its definitely something with the character, but it's a journey mode character which is a relatively new feature so it could just be a bug

More cat
20230131_132426.jpg

Very adorable cat thank you :)

So I tried doing all that I could, accessing any files or saved data that just need a place to transfer to, but consoles are unfortunately very limited. I'm rather unhappy with the fact that if I wasn't a console gamer this problem would be much easier to fix which I'm currently taking steps to make happen lol but yeah you're right its definitely something with the character, but it's a journey mode character which is a relatively new feature so it could just be a bug

More cat View attachment 459632
Have you had this problem with any other characters?
If the issue is isolated maybe using a different character would fix it?
More cat
IMG_3091.jpeg

Thanks for the report - prior to your save data disappearing, could you let me know whether you renamed your file? A PS-exclusive issue is currently causing some player files to corrupt themselves when renamed - this has been fixed internally, and will be in the next update.

On a side note, let me know if there's anything you'd like reimbursed - I'd be happy to re-gift you the items over multiplayer.

Thanks for the report - prior to your save data disappearing, could you let me know whether you renamed your file? A PS-exclusive issue is currently causing some player files to corrupt themselves when renamed - this has been fixed internally, and will be in the next update.

On a side note, let me know if there's anything you'd like reimbursed - I'd be happy to re-gift you the items over multiplayer.

Hello! Thank you for replying :)
I had renamed my characters (for sure the most recent character) before the corruption. I am grateful for the opportunity to get my pda and golden fishing pole back lol but it's water under the bridge. I was just in the market for some kind of explanation or resolution so I could avoid this in the future. Again, thank you for the attention to my prob and you guys are awesome ♡

Back
Top Bottom