My friend thinks this is cheating

Squirraria

Terrarian
idk if this is the right place to put this, but me and my friend are trying to get the anklet and it is literally not in our world. is making a new world and finding it in there cheating? he thinks it is.

If an item isn't in your world, I don't see an issue with going to get it from another world if you are trying to craft something.

i dont consider it cheating at all as long as you or your friend are the ones collecting it. If they really really don't want to do such a thing however, fishing for biome crates allows you to collect items you would be able to obtain from it's chests, meaning you can potentially fish up the anklet from them in that current world with enough patience and fishing (and crate potion) power.

If you're a purist, you could fish it up from jungle crates (same with the starfury from the example above and sky crates). But as long as you're both having fun, anything goes.

If you obtained it legitimately, it's not cheating and worlds don't matter.
I didn't want to mine for a DCU again, so...
I just stole it from my older character.

Look it like this.
Why can you enter another World with the same Character?
Because there are Ores, Weapons, Accessoires ect that arent spwan in your World. To get them, you will need to create and enter anoter one with the same Character.

Back
Top Bottom