Xbox One My houses aren't valid for some reason

I have encountered this bug 2 times already and it is starting to get annoying. After killing plantera I have waited for the cyborg to move in for 6 in-game days so I most likely think that it is the problem with this glitch so I need help fixing it. I have lights, tables and chairs in every house but it is still not valid, and of course an enterance.

How big is the house? Are there any chests in there or just a table, chair/s and a light source? Can you take a picture of the housing?

Well, there are no chests, only a table and chair. The length is 8 blocks, and I can't show a pic cause opera isn't letting me.
And yes, there are torches lighting the house.

Another thing to check if you haven't is if any corruption or crimson is nearby. If there is even a little bit close by, that could also be interfering with your houses.

Another thing to check if you haven't is if any corruption or crimson is nearby. If there is even a little bit close by, that could also be interfering with your houses.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. But only one house is near the crimson, my other houses are away from it. I still don't understand why it wont work.

You can try placing several sun flowers around your house. Each sunflower will lower the houses corruption rating by 5 and each tile of corruption will increase the rating by 1.

There are many requirements that must be met for valid housing and it's easy to overlook some of them. Here is a link to the wiki page that will hopefully help you find the solution. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom