My terraria disappeared from my computer!

I can get a key to play again my precious terraria?

• Sorry, we can not offer a key.

• Yes, wait I get a key for you.

• No, we will only believe with one or more photos.

• I'll think of your case.

Results are only viewable after voting.

HiagoGamerM3ga

Terrarian
Well, I was playing some games, and when I play Terraria, the game opened a page of Steam, I went down a little on the page, and I saw that showed the '' buy ''!
I was very sad, and also I was not playing by more or less ... I think 3, 6 months and those months seemed the worst months of my life. Please send a key for me to buy a new game, but if you do not believe that I have the game, tell that I can send photos!

-Sincerely, the terrarian HiagoGamerM3ga​

Gee, do Steam games really just disappear like that? Thank goodness I got my copy from GOG. Anyway if it happened like you said, I would think you'll have better luck taking this up with Steam customer support or something.

Well, I was playing some games, and when I play Terraria, the game opened a page of Steam, I went down a little on the page, and I saw that showed the '' buy ''!
I was very sad, and also I was not playing by more or less ... I think 3, 6 months and those months seemed the worst months of my life. Please send a key for me to buy a new game, but if you do not believe that I have the game, tell that I can send photos!

-Sincerely, the terrarian HiagoGamerM3ga​

if it opened the browser, then you might have seen the "buy" button because you weren't logged on on the website... i wonder why it would show you the website. anyways.. by no means would steam remove any games without your consent nor would it deactivate games for you.. unless you got the games illegally. thats where it would lock your game, might lock your account, and valve MIGHT (not 100% sure, but i think i heard about it before) sue you.

Steam wouldn't delete a game from your library. I find this story quite questionable.
Regardless, if you think Steam did something wrong, you have to contact Steam, not Re-Logic. You're not going to get a free copy of the game here (unless someone here is really out of his mind for some reason).

@HiagoGamerM3ga: when I try to look at the Steam account linked to your TCF account, it tells me that you haven't completed setting up your profile; if you do that, I will be able to see which games you own.

It does sound as if you are not logged into your Steam account when you are viewing the Store page. You need to run the Steam application and log into your account in order to play your Steam games.

In any case, we do not permit people to ask for free copies of the game. If you believe that you have a problem with a purchase, you need to contact Steam Support to get help with that.

edit: You seem to have 2 Steam accounts (and 2 TCF accounts, which is not permitted). I will contact you via PM to get this straightened out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom