My theory about the first fractal.

Digitus

Spazmatism
Well, I was playing with Terrasaver, so I could get a few golf clubs, and looking around, I saw this.
First fractal.
And I thinking, and this sword?
After doing some research, I saw that there were already people who had also seen it, and I also saw a message from the king of the tunnel that said, in my words, why I don't remember: Don't pay attention to the little sword, don't pay any attention to it.
Obviously, I listened to the sword, and started thinking ...
Hey, we have the zenith, and now we have the first fractal, because it gives me ...
Indeed, it seems to me that soon we will have a new sword even more powerful than the Zenith, possibly made with this sword and the zenith, and yes, I am crazy and I am stupid xd.
I also have my theories about the origins of this sword, for example, because of the sprite I can already say directly that it was going to be a terrablade 2.0, in my opinion, or that it was the first sprite of the zenith.
But then ... Why the hell did they put this sword in?
Well because ... Friends! THIS WAS THE FIRST ZENITH!
And now you will say:
Digitus, stop taking drugs, well no, I am not drugged and I have evidence that the first fractal was going to be a Zenith, by the way, video taken from the terraria wiki, credits to which put the video, since this contributes a lot to the investigation
First_Fractal_%28demo%29.gif

Credit goes to GreenXpqser.
And yes, confirmed that the first fractal was going to be a Zenith, because if we look at the wiki it asked ...
The First Fractal is an unimplemented melee weapon resembling the Terra Blade. The weapon was Originally supposed to be Zenith, but during development was remade while this version is still in the game. [1]

Using the weapon will summon the weapon's user (with all dyes removed) in a barrage of attacks that follow the cursor. When there are enemies nearby, the weapon will automatically attack and aim towards them, unlike the Zenith, which instead has homing.

Animation of the First Fractal
Although it cannot be reforged, its best modifier would likely be Legendary. However using inventory or prefix editors, its best modifier is Unreal since velocity bonuses gained from modifiers increase the DPS of the weapon seeing as it's dependent on the projectile velocity itself (therefore more attack speed), rather than size gaining bonuses which have no impact on the projectile's size.
The developers said that it was unobtainable because 'it wasn't ready yet.
Delete the post if you want, but I think we are dealing with a prototype of a sword that surely rival the Zenith in some respect...
Edit:I found the message i wanted from Tunnel King.
Its from other thread.
It is an unimplemented item, you should not be able to obtain that at this time without hacking or modding.

It may become.... something at a later date. Please ignore it for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom