NPCs & Enemies New NPC post Moon Lord

WorMortar

Terrarian
Solar/Vortex/Stardust/Nebula Citizen depending on the chosen pillar
Obtained after moon lord is beat
looks like a storm diver or predictor
sells: luminite for 50 silver, new pet(idk what it is), lunar cannon which is new weapon that fires luminite like a cannon, and a vanity lunar mask, fragments and new weapons, also sells new event summon (will talk about it later)
New weapons: solar beatdown(a sword that fries fire meteors and is quite large), vortex booster (fires special rockets that deal 2x damage), moon storm(mage weapon that is similar to lunar flare, but it’s pink lightning and can go through blocks) and stardust orb(again, similar to stardust cell but this time it shoots lasers and deals 2x damage when special ability: doubling in size and shoots a larger laser, then goes back to cool down).
Event: summoned using suspicious looking luminite, idk what’s the name. Similar to martian madness expect 2 minibosses.
Mini bosses and enemies: Moon Golem, a much larger rock golem variant except in the rock creases there are the colors of the lunar pillars.

Last edited:
I like that idea but i think the luminite is a little underprised i feal like it should be something like at least 1 gold if it drops from the moon lord

also you get to choose what class you get in the beginning of the game. you can use other weapons too, but the class you chose will have buffs on those weapons too and will determine which npc It is

Back
Top Bottom