Working as Designed No health/mana display numbers on Xbox

WillJoseph

Terrarian
In the 1.4.4 patch notes one of the additions was "Added an option to show health/mana display numbers on Health/Mana UI settings" yet when i go into the UI settings, no such option is found. The only options i have under the "Health and Mana Style" tab are "Classic, Fancy and Bars". I don't seem to have any option that lets me see the numbers for my heath and mana.

I also asked one of my friends who plays on PC if the option was there and he said there was, so it seems to only be on Xbox. I'm not sure about PlayStation, Switch or Mobile, so let me know if the option is there on those platforms.

(I have added a screenshot to more easily explain what i mean, there is no option to permanently see health/mana numbers on console)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-04 113157.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 113157.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 44
  • f6981d68-4642-46c5-90d5-3a977114915e.png
    f6981d68-4642-46c5-90d5-3a977114915e.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
im not 100% sure what you mean here, but i do know that on both mobile and ps4 (the only versions i can test) numbers do temporarily show up on a bar every time it is depleted or regenerated

im not 100% sure what you mean here, but i do know that on both mobile and ps4 (the only versions i can test) numbers do temporarily show up on a bar every time it is depleted or regenerated
Yeah Xbox has that too, but that's been a feature long before 1.4. However that isn't what I'm referring to, they added the option to see those numbers all the time, not just when damaged, I have screenshots of the setting and how it looks in game.

Thanks for the report! Presently, these options aren’t implemented in our version - that said, they may come in a future update.

Back
Top Bottom