Resolved [Xbox One] No Meowmere...

akrobeau

Skeletron Prime
Okay, I don’t know if this is a bug or just awful luck, so I’m just gonna post this here. I just had my 50th ML kill, and the only drop I’ve gotten from it is the Lunar Portal Staff. That’s it! I have just 50 Lunar Portal Staffs just sitting in some chests! I won’t believe you if you say that’s just bad luck.

Are you playing in Normal mode or Expert mode? I know for certain that you can get all the drops when playing in Expert mode.
Having bad luck and getting the same item 50 times in a row IS possible, though not very likely.
04-03-2018_17-23-46.png

Are you playing in Normal mode or Expert mode? I know for certain that you can get all the drops when playing in Expert mode.
Having bad luck and getting the same item 50 times in a row IS possible, though not very likely.
View attachment 195189
This hasn't been happening for me. It must be a glitch or bug on your end.
I would say you have a bug, or a one in a billion (not even figuratively) chance
UPDATE: I’ve accidentally switched my world with someone else’s, and made a new world. I killed ML on that world and first try i got a Meowmere. I guess it was just my luck.

Back
Top Bottom