Resolved [Mobile] No Update (iPad 9, iOS 14)

🪵 Da683

Terrarian
The game says 1.4.4 Build 960 in the corner, there’s no App Store updates available, and I have the new achievements, but there’s no other update content like Shimmer/The Aether, town slimes, and new weapons.

The game says 1.4.4 Build 960 in the corner, there’s no App Store updates available, and I have the new achievements, but there’s no other update content like Shimmer/The Aether, town slimes, and new weapons.
pretty sure you have to look for the new content, took me about 3 irl days to even find any new items, also hint to where the Aether Biome is: same side as the jungle, and in the Cavern layer

Do you seriously think I instantly went to the forums instead of actually looking? The first thing I did was go to a server to unlock all items for my Journey Mode character. No new items. So I looked for the Aether. Nope. In another few worlds. Still no

most external servers arent updated to have the new content yet, and i doubt this is a bug since i have the Shimmer and a few other new items and town slimes.
How about you try this to verify if it updated correctly: drop a Copper Helmet or Copper Shortsword onto a slime, it should change that slime into a Town Slime.

can you send screenshots of your current main menu in game? the version hash may be outdated

Attachments

• E50CF045-3357-49DE-A3B0-AA7130E0C98C.png
    E50CF045-3357-49DE-A3B0-AA7130E0C98C.png
    690.2 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom