Old worlds on tMod says "no backup found" and I can't create new worlds

XDRDogex

Terrarian
Whenever I try to open a modded world, I get the message "No backup found". Whenever I try to create a new world, the game gets stuck on "freeing unused resources 1%"

Yesterday, after getting off of my modded terraria playthrough, I decided to update some old mods and add some new ones.
The ones that I have updated are these mods:
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Crystillium

The ones that I have added are:
Fargo's mutant mod
Shadows of Abbadon

Also, one time when the mods were reloading, I pressed cancel. Gave me this warning thing after, forgot what it said.

It was only after these 3 actions where my worlds would not load.

All of the .wld, .twld, .wld.bak and .twld.bak files were in the TMod worlds folder, and the zipped backup folders all had copies of the world too.
I tried different saves of the world, all gave the same outcome. I tried other worlds, but to no avail. I used TEdit to see if the world was still in the files and not some missing.no mumbo jumbo, and all the worlds seemed untouched from the last time I played it. I also tried disabling mods 1 by 1, but even after all mods were disabled the same error occurs again and again.

help pls :(((((((((((

Attachments

• Terraria_Zvm8AOtQch.png
    Terraria_Zvm8AOtQch.png
    586.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Terraria_Od6Ynj7JUT.png
    Terraria_Od6Ynj7JUT.png
    656.8 KB · Views: 164
Whenever I try to open a modded world, I get the message "No backup found". Whenever I try to create a new world, the game gets stuck on "freeing unused resources 1%"

Yesterday, after getting off of my modded terraria playthrough, I decided to update some old mods and add some new ones.
The ones that I have updated are these mods:
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Crystillium

The ones that I have added are:
Fargo's mutant mod
Shadows of Abbadon

Also, one time when the mods were reloading, I pressed cancel. Gave me this warning thing after, forgot what it said.

It was only after these 3 actions where my worlds would not load.

All of the .wld, .twld, .wld.bak and .twld.bak files were in the TMod worlds folder, and the zipped backup folders all had copies of the world too.
I tried different saves of the world, all gave the same outcome. I tried other worlds, but to no avail. I used TEdit to see if the world was still in the files and not some missing.no mumbo jumbo, and all the worlds seemed untouched from the last time I played it. I also tried disabling mods 1 by 1, but even after all mods were disabled the same error occurs again and again.

help pls :(((((((((((
Since you've just updated calamity, this could be yet another case of a pretty old issue.
I've described it in this post: Cannot load world or make new ones
See if the modified version of Large World Enabler I linked in that post fixes your problem.

Back
Top Bottom