PC Polish reTranslation project?

Hi. At the beginning, I would like to point out that I read the Twitter post regarding future plans for translating the missing content in the game and that it is planned for version 1.4.1+. However, my question is whether there is a team of translators who need help translating current content into the latest version of the game, or is there a topic on the translation forum or where it is best to write such a topic. I know that once such a topic appeared in this forum, but it was a long time ago and it concerned content up to 1.3.5 and rather it is already in the archive. The current translation (before 1.4) is not entirely correct and would require translation into a new one. Many item names and descriptions contain incorrect interpretations, which makes it look terrible in the game. We would be pleased if someone could be interested in this problem not only in Polish translation but also probably in others.

PS: Currently I have been translating the Polish localization of the game from the beginning, at now all item names have been translated, i.e. around 5044 to completely new names. Of course, some of the item names were left unchanged because they did not require name correction, but most of the other item names (not including new content) have already been retranslated. Now I'm starting to translate all missing item descriptions in the game.

Back
Top Bottom