Xbox One Poor netcode

ZeroSixteen

Terrarian
I was playing with my brother online and most of the time we both couldn't hit enemies. I used an enchanted boomerang and the boomerang came back like if I hit the enemy but it didn't deal damage and the enemy wasn't knocked back. Sometimes I had an enemy that was low on health and it would have the dying animation and drop loot but didn't really die. I killed some enemies like 5 times until it was dead for good. It's pretty annoying if you can't defend yourself. I can only play single player until that is fixed because nobody want to play like that.

I was playing with my brother online and most of the time we both couldn't hit enemies. I used an enchanted boomerang and the boomerang came back like if I hit the enemy but it didn't deal damage and the enemy wasn't knocked back. Sometimes I had an enemy that was low on health and it would have the dying animation and drop loot but didn't really die. I killed some enemies like 5 times until it was dead for good. It's pretty annoying if you can't defend yourself. I can only play single player until that is fixed because nobody want to play like that.
I don't think it's a netcode problem, it's more likely a texture issue.

nahh they was just a stack of ennemy indeed you hit the ennemie but the hp bar you see under him is not the hp bar of the ennemies you hit ;)

I can throw my hand into this one as well. It's not a "stack of enemies" or a "texture problem" as it only affects the multiplayer side of the game (Singleplayer works fine)

An example: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Phantom139/video/43889700

I killed that fish probably a good 70 times and it just kept going. It's quite obnoxious because enemies will gain a temporary immortal state where they will take no damage or knockback but still will be able to hit you. Me and a friend died quite a few times last night from that.

how do you explain the fact that the loot is double/triple depending on how many ennemie there is. It multiplayer only indeed but only the "host" is affect by that bug

I don't know why the loot gets multiplied,all I can tell is that it happens very often. And it don't just affects the host but all players. It clearly is a bug where the game acts like the enemy dies but it doesn't. It surely no stack thing or texture glitch. Single player works fine

Back
Top Bottom