Prelude - My introduction

Master Yuso

Official Terrarian
Well here's a post about me! One of my favorite subjects! Wheeee! No but uh, hello everyone. I'll refer to myself by my regularly used monicker (which I failed to apply to these forums when making this account. I'm aware it's possible to change my username but I've already began posting and stuff and blah.) Oh right. Adrino! That's the name. It's clever for reasons, but I'll save that for another day.

So I've been hanging around in the issue reporting section of the 3DS version for a good while and prior to that, I was in the issue reporting section of the Mac/Linux beta release. I feel very isolated from the rest of the forum so.. here I am!

About me? Hmm. I'm an average joe living the American dream* and playing video games when I can. I've been hooked to the 3DS version lately due to the convenience of my 3DS' portability and my time traveling for work. I first played Terraria back in 2013 with really low expectations, as it is really really hard for me to get into a new game. But it happened. Before I knew it, hours started melting away and never seen again. Aside from Terraria, I enjoy many platform and fighting games. As well as RPGs and Puzzle games. So like Super Meat Boy, Smash Bros., Final Fantasy (VIII), Tetris. Things like that.

Consoles... I do have a decent library on Steam, but lack a decent machine to run a vast majority of them. But I do enjoy PC gaming. I also have a Playstation 3, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. If you'd like to add me to any of those things, let me know! Well, that's all I got for now. Hope to get to know you guys better, hopefully play some Terraria together!

* = Dream varies from person to person and does not guarantee favorable result at all times.

Back
Top Bottom