Resolved [Mobile] Problems with worlds and characters disappearing

Justice146

Terrarian
Ok so first thing to say is I have a kindle fire and if you didn’t know on the Amazon game store terraria isn’t there however if you get a third party AppStore software like happy mod which is like an AppStore but with modded versions of games and I happened to get terraria off of it and I don’t know for sure if it’s technically legal because people can upload games and I just downloaded terraria from there and it works fine it’s in version 1.4.0.5.2 but I’m not sure anyways I opened the game up this morning and my one character and world I had were gone my device did die overnight and I don’t know if that contributed but it’s all gone and I spent over 10 ish hours on the world and it’s still there because the game still holds the same amount of space on my device but when I go into single player it’s not there it’s empty and yes I know for sure it wasn’t deleted because I left the game running the other day to try to spawn plantera bulbs because I just finished the mech bosses and I left it on and my kindle died so yea.

That is a pirated version unless you buy the same, but if you got it for free it’s pirated and anything happening there isn’t the actual vanilla game, and it’s technically illegal to do such thing

I just wanted to play terraria on vacation since my pc is at my house and I’m not there so I didn’t know,thanks for letting me know.

And just to add on, the app itself (happy mod) let’s users upload their own files so others could download modded versions of the games and they appear to be offline versions so I don’t know,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom