Showcase (Prototype) Jukebox Machine

MadPezkoh

Terrarian
Hello, world!

I recently started fiddling with wires and right off the bat I thought that creating a Jukebox machine would make for a fun challenge. To my surprise, I haven't found anything else quite like it in the forums, which was all the more reason for me to tackle it. This is only a prototype, though, as of yet it can only cycle through 4 songs and switch between two states: you can either choose a specific song manually or let it switch songs randomly every 30 seconds.

I'm planning on further expanding it to be able to play at least 16 songs and for longer than 30 seconds, maybe add some other features like turning it on and off, among other things. For now that's all there is to it, but as a builder, I'm quite happy with this little thing.

juk3tron_no_wire.png

juk3tron_wires.png

Odd suggestion I have for improving this machine, but for some of the biome boxes, could you also connect it to a specific water fountain(or monoliths) to emulate being in that biome?
Oddly enough that's actually quite easy to implement, with the exception of Celestial and Aether Monoliths. The thing with those is that I'd have to either choose between one of the four Celestial Monoliths or make it cycle between them every time the Lunar Boss music were to play. Aether Monoliths could be even trickier, since they have three different states instead of two like the other ones. It's definitely doable, in any case.

Back
Top Bottom