PS4 - Crafting page is slow

ItzDaBacon

Terrarian
I have the PS3 version and Vita version and I don't think I had this problem. In the invetory I can move blocks fast and on the crafting page I can't press the directional button down fast 2 times and have it move 2 times. If I do it fast it only moves one, if I do it slow it moves twice.

It's very annoying because I'm a very fast paced person in this type of things, I like to get what I want fast and I hate holding buttons. Also, I don't think this happened on the PS3 version as I played it for months and this is the first time it annoys me.

Sorry if you can't understand me well, english is not my first language

Edit: Maybe this can help

You know how in some games you have a list of items and the item you want to choose is in the button so you press the down button fast and get there fast? Well in this PS4 version I can't on the Crafting page.

I press the directional button 4 times per second and the game still moves like once or twice with the same pace...

I know exactly what you mean, no worries. I did not notice this myself last time I played but then again, I did not craft much. I will look into it!

Back
Top Bottom