**REPORTED** ps4 split screen is very buggy

The bih h

Terrarian
splitscreen on ps4 works fine except that background effects always get messed up like after leaving a sandstorm the sandstorm background effect is still there the same for blizzards
also things like rain dont always show up in split screen and other background effects like lanterns, balloons, ufos, slime rain, etc,.
also chests occasionally wont open in splitscreen usually after someone uses a flying piggy bank.

Thanks for the report! I’ll go through each issue in bullet points:
  • I’m having trouble reproducing issues with sandstorms / blizzards. Would I be able to see a video of this in action?
  • I’ll get the issue about background effects raised in our system, as I’m noticing it too.
    • I’m not noticing any issues with rain, though - could you clarify whether or not rain doesn’t show up altogether, or if it’s just missing from one player’s screen?
  • I’ll get the money trough issue raised as well, though this seems to extend into all personal storage units - void bag and eye bone also cause similar lockouts for player 1.

Last edited:
splitscreen on ps4 works fine except that background effects always get messed up like after leaving a sandstorm the sandstorm background effect is still there the same for blizzards
also things like rain dont always show up in split screen and other background effects like lanterns, balloons, ufos, slime rain, etc,.
also chests occasionally wont open in splitscreen usually after someone uses a flying piggy bank.
hi can you tell me how to start the split screen mode I have it on my ps4 and it doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom