Weapons & Equip Race Changing Accessories (Vanity)

Scarecrow

Lunatic Cultist
this suggestion is ported over from TO.
this idea sort of ties in with this suggestion here I suggest checking it out because it has my full support, and if it did not exist, would be part of this thread. I decided to make my own thread on my expansion of this topic so that I have full control of my ideas, I can dish exactly as I think it should be.

so we all know the moon charm and neptune's shell. they turn you into horrible abominations among humans. which is funny I should say that, because I am one to believe that playing as humans is always more boring than playing as some feral beast... or a majestic unicorn (although you can already do that). that is what this suggestion is about. except why only be a different race for a limited time? yessiree this be vanity accessories that change your player sprite into a different race, all of which are different races already in the game. so without further ado, here is the list.

Ancient lizard Scale
.5% drop from Lhizhiards
when worn: turns the player into a lhizihard until removed.

Sinister Skull
.5% drop from hardmode dungeon skeletons
when worn: turns the player into a skeleton until removed

Mushroom Emblem
sold by the truffle for 2 platinum coins after plantera is defeated
when worn: turns the player into a truffle until removed

Unlucky goblin's foot
.5% drop from goblins
when worn: turns the player into a goblin until removed

Gender Bender
sold by the traveling merchant for 30 gold
swaps the player's gender when worn

(just in case you didn't click the link)
moon charm and neptune's shell will have a secondary vanity function, turning you into a werewolf or merfolk when placed in vanity, it offers no buff but the look will remain anywhere 24/7 until it is removed from vanity.

race-accessories-png.128178

unlike the werewolf and merfolk buff, armor will be visible on the vanity buffs, allowing maximum customization. he armor dye slots will work similarly to their application on the werewolf and merfolk buffs... right now I can't think of anything good to do with the accessory dye slot application, so dyeing these accessories will do nothing for now.

any thoughts? any additional ideas for additions?

Back
Top Bottom