Random Forum Fights Infinity

Yharim creates a black hole near him and, unbelievably, entered it, moments later he came out, severally wounded by the black hole, but the curse is no longer affecting him.
He then drinks a potion that makes the wounds heal almost instantly, and blasts artheus with his crystal.

Last edited:
((also, how were you able to enter inside him, as he was made of pure Chaos?))
((Yharim would have instantly died))
In the very milliseconds elapsed between his exit and the potion, he instateleport-kicked again Yharim, this time in the groin.

((also, how were you able to enter inside him, as he was made of pure Chaos?))
((Yharim would have instantly died))
In the very milliseconds elapsed between his exit and the potion, he instateleport-kicked again Yharim, this time in the groin.
“You really are stupid, aren’t you.”
The kick harmlessly passed through yharim and throw artheus into the black hole.
“Why did you think I entered into that black hole in the first place?)

((also, yharim is good at countering chaos, since draedon uses a lot of it when experimenting, and the substance often goes out of control.
And since yharim is often at draedon’s lab to oversee the progress he knows how to counter chaos well.
Also his portals are actually made of chaos))

Goku walks up to Jix.
"Hey, wanna spar ? Though I guess I gotta warn you, you'll need the help of Irrelevant or whatever his name is. Hope he's on your side.. "
“Sure, But Irrelevant isn’t needed.” Jix says calmly.
"Do you seriously think so ? Can you even sense my power ? "
“I can sense your power, about as strong as my yearly god slaughter victims combined, or well my used to be yearly god slaughter, I don’t do it anymore. Ahh those were the good old days. About 7 quadrillion years ago.” Jix says happily.
As a gas, Yharim goes inside artheus’s body before that attack, rendering the attack useless.
“You’re boring me.”
He then solidifies a part of his body, then plugged something into artheus’s body that made the half day limit 10000 times shorter.
“I know he was going to use that trick, I just knew it.”
“It was one of his dirtiest ones, making a healthy young man age 30 year in a single day, he mainly uses it to defeat middle-aged but still strong people to make them sick and old, but since he hated the transformation and felt that using it makes him loose hit dignity he nearly never used it in the last 30 years.”
“Well don’t try it on me, it won’t work, mainly because I’m immortal.” Jix says calmly.
“Or me.”
“Or me.”
“It wuud probablee wurk on mee.”
“Thank you captain obvious.”

Only to see that Artheus dosen't melts, instead, he sends out a burst of liquid Helium, freezing Yharim in place.
After de-freezing himself in such a short period that even artheus failed to react, Yharim turned his arms into animusus and rapidly slash at artheus with perfect accuracy.
“You said this form is made of order, huh? Too bad the animus is made of absolute chaos, impure absolute chaos, but it’s more than sufficient nevertheless.”

“I can sense your power, about as strong as my yearly god slaughter victims combined, or well my used to be yearly god slaughter, I don’t do it anymore. Ahh those were the good old days. About 7 quadrillion years ago.” Jix says happily.

"Your statements along with whatever that worm was saying confirm my theory. "

Goku smirks.

"No one here can sense true godly ki. "

After de-freezing himself in such a short period that even artheus failed to react, Yharim turned his arms into animusus and rapidly slash at artheus with perfect accuracy.

“You said this form is made of order, huh? Too bad the animus is made of absolute chaos, impure absolute chaos, but it’s more than sufficient nevertheless.”
He just says.
I give up.
I don't want to force myself anymore.

He says, as he enclosed Yharim in a bubble.
*Sigh* The next time I am going serious from the beginning
He does seems tired

Back
Top Bottom