Builds Rate my 1 hr Starter Base

SirBubba 🪓

Skeletron
I recently started a new Terraria playthrough, and I built a little wizard tower/house thingy in about one hour with materials from the forest. If y'all have any ideas to make it better, please let me know!
It's mostly wood and stone because that's all I had. I also had pretty much no furniture or paintings lol

1703948770800.png

Last edited:
Building early on in a playthrough is always commendable in my book, since it's such a pain to move around and get resources. Personally, I'd have kept the wood blocks and the doors on the inner side of those walls for a tidier feel. You could also push the table and chairs one block to the right so they match the window behind them.

All in all it's well organized, I really like the shape and what you did with the background, the balcony is a nice addition too, 8/10

I love building this types of houses with towers, and here the house design is actually pretty great!

Maybe placing the table and chairs in the middle of the window would make it a little bit nicer.

Another recommendation I have is making this kind of "chimney wall" thing one block wide, so that the chimney block stays right on the middle. Also, I think the window in the tower would look better without the stone bricks wall going through it.

Maybe adding a block of thickness for the tower's roof, and perhaps trying to hammer some blocks would make it look a bit nicer.

Of course, it needs furniture, but you really don't have that kind of luxury early-game. But I'm sure that when you add it, it will look very nice!

Really admire your determination, building a house like this early-game is hell, especially since you don't have many materials, and even those are limited. Congrats mate, really interesting design!

Back
Top Bottom