Maps [REQ:] Craft within player base, with material items in chests.

Twsted

Terrarian
I tried to find a way to give a proper title to what I am requesting but its a bit hard.

Anyways, I dont know if I am allowed to request, I looked in rules but didnt find unless I missed it.... but here it goes.

I would like a mod developer to create a mod that will allow a player to craft items, but not have to be forced to have materials within the players inventory.
So long as the player has the materials in their chests, and the chests is within the players base and near the necessary crafting tables that are nearby and within the same house structure.
This way the player can just craft the items they need, without having to hunt for every single item in every single chest, to get the materials needed to craft the items.

Can someone please create this mod.?

I also noticed this is in the wrong section of the forums, :(
It was intended to be in the player created content mods section of the forum. sorry moderators. :(

Last edited:
I tried to find a way to give a proper title to what I am requesting but its a bit hard.

Anyways, I dont know if I am allowed to request, I looked in rules but didnt find unless I missed it.... but here it goes.

I would like a mod developer to create a mod that will allow a player to craft items, but not have to be forced to have materials within the players inventory.
So long as the player has the materials in their chests, and the chests is within the players base and near the necessary crafting tables that are nearby and within the same house structure.
This way the player can just craft the items they need, without having to hunt for every single item in every single chest, to get the materials needed to craft the items.

Can someone please create this mod.?
The Magic Storage mod would be the mod you would need then. While everything is stored in the storage unit, there is a special unit that you can put crafting stations in, allowing you to craft anything as long as you have the resources inside. One complete unit setup also can hold several thousands of items, as well as auto-sorting said items.

The Magic Storage mod would be the mod you would need then. While everything is stored in the storage unit, there is a special unit that you can put crafting stations in, allowing you to craft anything as long as you have the resources inside. One complete unit setup also can hold several thousands of items, as well as auto-sorting said items.

Woow, cool ok... I will look into that mod. :)
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom