Working as Designed Rod of discord

Its not a bug but if your using auto aim the rod of discord teleports you right on top of the enemy which I understand why it works but it's a bit annoying

I would say an easy fix is to put it to the next nearest cave as that would get rid of the issue your talking about

I would say an easy fix is to put it to the next nearest cave as that would get rid of the issue your talking about
What I mean is that if I were fighting Duke fishron and I had him locked on with the auto aim I would teleport right on top of him. So no matter where my cursor was I would teleport on Duke. I do realize I could turn on and off auto aim but needing to dodge him is hard and to get my cursor back on him with the sharks and other distractions is a bit annoying

Pretty sure this is working as intended. The auto-aim is supposed to focus all ranged tool/weapon use on enemies. Reworking it for RoD is probably not worth the enormous effort.

it would be as simple as checking if the currently selected item is actually a weapon before applying the auto targeting feature... Even a band aid of just excluding the rod of discord and harmony would already fix it, which is 3 lines of code.

Back
Top Bottom