tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

ok, but i already killed the lunarians a hundred times before the update, on each map, and on my main, once after the update (calamity update so i killed all the bosses again with the nerfed weapons...), i guess i'm just unlucky...
you sure you are deep enough in the caves?

you sure you are deep enough in the caves?
yes, i'm sure, i was beep enough before the update, so i'm now too... i'll test it again tonight, for a longer time, to be sure i'm not the unluckiest man ever x)

EDIT: i killed the lunarians again, and it works now, don't know why it wasn't working before (i didn't do it again on the other map, and it works on it...) but now it works x)

Last edited:
now that the challenger is more.... challenging ? (i guess) is there an item that prevent the shadowflare leech ? cause with that, he is just immortal, i killed him but i don't know how, i was just AFK and i saw the bag on the ground...

now that the challenger is more.... challenging ? (i guess) is there an item that prevent the shadowflare leech ? cause with that, he is just immortal, i killed him but i don't know how, i was just AFK and i saw the bag on the ground...
The Lunarian Emblems stop it, I believe. They're made with Lunatic Essence.

The Lunarian Emblems stop it, I believe. They're made with Lunatic Essence.
i guess you mean the sigils ? i just tested, it though it was working, and... no x) the game just trolled me xD

EDIT: it allow the debuff to ends, but he debuff me almost instantly after that... it's a beginning x)

i guess you mean the sigils ? i just tested, it though it was working, and... no x) the game just trolled me xD

EDIT: it allow the debuff to ends, but he debuff me almost instantly after that... it's a beginning x)
Without the sigils the debuff is worse and lasts until the end of the fight

Without the sigils the debuff is worse and lasts until the end of the fight
yeah, i noticed, but even with the sigil, it's a pain in the :red:, as soon as the debuff disappear, he just debuff me again, even with my biggest DPS (which is probably insane, with calamity mod) he stays at max health... like i said before, the only time i killed him, i was AFK (and i had no sigil... ._. ) so i don't know how i did it.

yeah, i noticed, but even with the sigil, it's a pain in the :red:, as soon as the debuff disappear, he just debuff me again, even with my biggest DPS (which is probably insane, with calamity mod) he stays at max health... like i said before, the only time i killed him, i was AFK (and i had no sigil... ._. ) so i don't know how i did it.
Eh, thats the DPS cap, if you deal more than 50k he constantly debuffs you (a circle appears around the player) and he regens fully, fight legit or dont fight at all.
Dont test his patience :V

Eh, thats the DPS cap, if you deal more than 50k he constantly debuffs you (a circle appears around the player) and he regens fully, fight legit or dont fight at all.
Dont test his patience :V
tested with blind justice, he's dead xD

Last edited:
Hey so i was playing and i found the Sol Matrix, dropped from a random monster, and im in prehardmode, is there a chance of this or not, i dont wanna be unfair in my playthrough

Back
Top Bottom