tModLoader Secrets of the Shadows Terraria Mod

how much later are we talking because i was trying to dig a hellivator and i ran into not 1 not 2 not even 3 but 7 in a row of the earthen constructs and finally i couldn't take it and had to give up digging to deep because as soon as i hit like the 2000 depth range its just a constant spawn of them and it really makes it unbearable to try and do anything, like i love the mod and its super cool but the spawn rates of the constructs seems to be a little high and it kinda makes trying to get anywhere deep underground a little annoying
Hopefully sometime in the next 2 updates. Right now I'm busy with other things so the next update is planned to be a bit smaller

Any issue about pharoah? In the pyramid the moment i summon pharoah, 2-3 second later it says Pharoah is no longer after you. And yes i try in like every corner of pyramid( i guess?)

Before I say anything else, let me just say that I love Secrets of the Shadows. It's easily taken its place as my #1 Terraria mod; the void mechanic is interesting, the sprite work is amazing, and the bosses are incredibly unique. I've never seen anything like the Pharaoh's Curse boss fight, for example.

That said, I have somewhat of a tall request to make: would you please consider making the source code public? I'd love to study it so I can learn more about modding Terraria, as there are a lot of things here that I don't see in many other mods (like the Pharaoh's Cane, which increases the gold dropped by enemies). It'd mean the world to me, and I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would also appreciate it.

Before I say anything else, let me just say that I love Secrets of the Shadows. It's easily taken its place as my #1 Terraria mod; the void mechanic is interesting, the sprite work is amazing, and the bosses are incredibly unique. I've never seen anything like the Pharaoh's Curse boss fight, for example.

That said, I have somewhat of a tall request to make: would you please consider making the source code public? I'd love to study it so I can learn more about modding Terraria, as there are a lot of things here that I don't see in many other mods (like the Pharaoh's Cane, which increases the gold dropped by enemies). It'd mean the world to me, and I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would also appreciate it.
I do not play on making the source code public anytime soon, but if you contact me on Discord, I'd be willing to share with you (almost) whatever you need.

Also thanks for the kind words!

idea add a pocket diamension that isnt on the map normally with a "abyss" enemies and bosses(same as prehardmode bosses but black and map randomly changes)

Cool mod, I love the structures, but the earthen construct enemies make it unplayable, it's a pre-boss, 3 phase, high damage, worm-type enemy with projectile spam and AOE attacks, I've had multiple of them appear at once while I was still looking for cloud in a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom