PS4 Selling/trading a variety of endgame weapons, armor, accessories and all pets. (also bloodroots)

Lol. Sorry people, i just logged back in after all that time lol. anything you want, message me on PSN.

can i use all the pets for like 2 minutes? and also do you have the ice sickle the inferno fork and the death sickle?? as well as key molds i have tons of plat coins as well as most of the rarest items (including the slime staff)

Hey, I'm mainly looking for Titanium ore. I know it's a weird request, but I don't mind going out and trying to find most of the stuff. Some titanium ore/bars would really take the pressure off of farming/mining and allow me to approach the game a little differently. I can't find any more in my world and I really don't want to create new world and go through processes of set up / farming anymore.

ID: b_edders45

I'm not sure if you're selling for in game stuff. Not sure what I can offer really.

Thanks for reading/helping ppl out

I have too many items that i don't use anymore, so i want to sell them. Just ask me what you need and what you offer and i'll sell it to you. I have almost every armor, weapon AND accesory in the game. i do have every pre-hardmode armor and the vast majority of end game if not everyone too. i have a LOT of accessories, just ask me which one(s) you want and i'll se what i can do.
I do have all the pets and i sell orange bloodroots because i don't need them haha.
Basically that's all, just tell me what you need and what you offer and i'll sell the item(s) requested.

Timezone: PST
PSN ID: tilmitt000

if this is still going on i do need things like chests and wood/iron i can repay you in whatever you need

Are you still selling anything? If so pls let me know I'm looking for somethin to get me by I'm in hardmode playin solo and having difficulty with the mech bosses. I'll pay platinum for anythin

I have too many items that i don't use anymore, so i want to sell them. Just ask me what you need and what you offer and i'll sell it to you. I have almost every armor, weapon AND accesory in the game. i do have every pre-hardmode armor and the vast majority of end game if not everyone too. i have a LOT of accessories, just ask me which one(s) you want and i'll se what i can do.
I do have all the pets and i sell orange bloodroots because i don't need them haha.
Basically that's all, just tell me what you need and what you offer and i'll sell the item(s) requested.

Timezone: PST
PSN ID: tilmitt000
Do you have any titanium bars

Back
Top Bottom