Weapons & Equip Slimey Saddle Nerf

Do You Want It To Be Nerfed

• Total voters

BlockBuster123

Terrarian
The Slime Saddle...It Helped Me So Much...All I Had To Do To Win A Boss Fight Was: Summon Boss...Jump On The Boss...Win...Repeat

But I Want A Nerf Because I Feel Like Boss Fights Are SOOOO Easy With It...Even HardMode Bosses Are Easy Because I Barley Even Take Damage

Sigh... one more person talking about nerfs. The slimy saddle does what allot of other items do, just in a faster manner. Same thing you can achieve on worms with slimy saddle you can achieve by that point in hte game with a space gun. Not to say that only applies to pre hardmode bosses, and not to say again that it only applies to eye of cthulhu and EoW/BoC. Also want to make your game easier for you to "stand"? Dont use the slimy saddle. Easy as that.

Also if you're gonna talk about a nerf you might aswell wanna try elaborating a reason for the nerf and also not capitalize every letter.

Sigh... one more person talking about nerfs. The slimy saddle does what allot of other items do, just in a faster manner. Same thing you can achieve on worms with slimy saddle you can achieve by that point in hte game with a space gun. Not to say that only applies to pre hardmode bosses, and not to say again that it only applies to eye of cthulhu and EoW/BoC. Also want to make your game easier for you to "stand"? Dont use the slimy saddle. Easy as that.

Also if you're gonna talk about a nerf you might aswell wanna try elaborating a reason for the nerf and also not capitalize every letter.

He did elaborate a reason.
Boss Fights Are SOOOO Easy With It...Even HardMode Bosses Are Easy Because I Barley Even Take Damage
heh heh... barley...

He did elaborate a reason.

heh heh... barley...
"elaborate" a reason. Elaborate. Dont just say one thing and let it be.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437367541,1437367467][/DOUBLEPOST]btw huh... why is this in the equipment tab of the suggestions? you do know that mounts dont exactly count as equipment and not just that you dont really talk about nerfing stuff here.

Why not? I conveyed my point. Also, I said "elaborate a reason" to mock you. :L
If you tried to mock me you failed miserably.
If you're gonna do a point and want people to agree with you you have to elaborate it. If you dont know how to elaborate it, you might aswell try and just not post. Thats my word on the matter and im not gonna continue this discussion. Unless you want a moderator here.

If you tried to mock me you failed miserably.
If you're gonna do a point and want people to agree with you you have to elaborate it. If you dont know how to elaborate it, you might aswell try and just not post. Thats my word on the matter and im not gonna continue this discussion. Unless you want a moderator here.
He said that he could kill bosses easily by jumping on them, as shown in the video below at 0:54, where the player kills the EoC in seconds.
Also I was mocking you by using elaborate the wrong way like you did. :L

He said that he could kill bosses easily by jumping on them, as shown in the video below at 0:54, where the player kills the EoC in seconds.
Also I was mocking you by using elaborate the wrong way like you did. :L
That was a patched glitch.
and he wanted more detail, not just stating a vague reason.
All in all the slime does pitiful damage compared to other options, and is there mainly for mobility.

It's doesn't need a nerf, like I already said, in hardmode, it's pointless because it can't even do damage fast enough, and it onlys op in prehardmode against EoC and EoW.

Yes It Only Applies On Pre-Hardmode Bosses But Cmon...I Killed The Eoc 3 Times One After Another And The Eow 5 Times Without Weapons...
And With Skeletron......I Did So Much Damage That Time....I Summon Him In And I Jumped On His Head Inside The Dungeon So I Got Stuck In The Roof And Skletron Was Right Under Me So My Slime Was "Jumping" On Him(Keep In Mind I Was Stuck) So I Did 2000 Damage In A Single Second

Yes It Only Applies On Pre-Hardmode Bosses But Cmon...I Killed The Eoc 3 Times One After Another And The Eow 5 Times Without Weapons...
And With Skeletron......I Did So Much Damage That Time....I Summon Him In And I Jumped On His Head Inside The Dungeon So I Got Stuck In The Roof And Skletron Was Right Under Me So My Slime Was "Jumping" On Him(Keep In Mind I Was Stuck) So I Did 2000 Damage In A Single Second

So it needs to be nerfed because people can use it to kill prehardmode bosses fast?
That's like, 4 things.

The Slime Saddle...It Helped Me So Much...All I Had To Do To Win A Boss Fight Was: Summon Boss...Jump On The Boss...Win...Repeat

But I Want A Nerf Because I Feel Like Boss Fights Are SOOOO Easy With It...Even HardMode Bosses Are Easy Because I Barley Even Take Damage
Then why don't you go into Master mode and give it a try. I doubt you'll have the same luck..

Back
Top Bottom