Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Title. I was making a template of all the blocks in the game and surrounding it in echo blocks, and smooth marble textures connect to the echo blocks. This doesn't happen with any other block in the game so I can only assume it's unintended behavior.

20201117155356_1.jpg
20201117155359_1.jpg

Also, on a related note, I'd like to request for echo platforms to be added to make it possible for things like candles to be placed on them - I love echo blocks, but their limitations can be a bit of a pain to work around when building and it would be nice to have an invisible block that doesn't restrict movement.

Also, on a related note, I'd like to request for echo platforms to be added to make it possible for things like candles to be placed on them - I love echo blocks, but their limitations can be a bit of a pain to work around when building and it would be nice to have an invisible block that doesn't restrict movement.
Some stuff, e.g. like candelabra can be placed at activated echo blocks.
But ye, some platforms would be nice but in my opinion even better would be if all stuff can be placed at activated echo blocks because platforms also block vertical movement.
Or both combined: echo platforms were all stuff can be placed on at the activated state.

Fancy would also some echo paint which turns all stuff invisible

Back
Top Bottom