Mobile So I found a bug with the Saphire Staff..

LeFr33

Official Terrarian
Whenever you fire it, it would make all the ground red. That's basically it, don't know if it was the rain or anything, but if it's not raining it might not happen, probably will though.

Here's a screenshot:
upload_2015-2-20_16-14-30.png

EDIT: I've been fighting some mobs, it's annoying as hell since it turns red everytime and lags the game a bit..

Oh wow, that would drive me BONKERS after a few minutes! You should email 505 games (see options in your game menu for address) to make sure they know of this.

Idk, i never used gem staffs, (melee 4 life!) So i cant really explain it.
Maybe its slowly spreading the Crimson...:brain:

Got mobile,will test tomorrow. I got basically nothing to do,might as well do something.
If it is driving you crazy,just use the water bolt you have.
Otherwise,try to test out all the other gem staves if you can.

This is actually a glitch for all staves, and it also happens if you break stained glass. I use it for spelunking all the time. :p

Your device may have difficulty creating a fully saturated spectrum, basically in an attempt to make the staff bolt seem more blue it redshifts the screen, this is because red-orangeish is the opposite color of blue, creating a contrast. I know some devices have this function to save screen battery, but I've never seen it this prominent before.

I just experienced this bug yesterday - then I stumble into this thread! I did it slightly differently, though. I was playing multiplayer with a freind - new characters/worlds - and he got the sapphire staff. We were underground fighting queen bee, and whenever He used the staff and I use any other weapon, Everything turns red.

Back
Top Bottom