A Random AMA™

DV Game

Terrarian
Hello!
I am a guy from Russia and I (literally) hate Terraria's Russian translation!

[START OF LEGACY CONTENT, TRUE STATEMENTS ARE MARKED]
If be real, I really like Terraria and tModLoader, and play these really much.
I know C# and JavaScript (node.js as well), and because of C# I can write my own mods as well (and I am writing lol)

Favorite Terraria YouTubers: AdamChromeE, CrabBar, HappyDays.

Favorite tModLoader mod: Redemption mod.

P.S. I like Geometry Dash on mobile and play on the average level (~Medium Demons).
[END OF LEGACY CONTENT, ALL STATEMENTS OUTSIDE ARE TRUE]

Ask me anything you want, I guess.

Update [07.06.2021]: Oh no, my English 8 months ago was much worse! I fixed grammatical errors in this post.
Also, I don't play Terraria and tModLoader and watch Terraria-themed content on YouTube anymore, because it got boring for me :)

Update [03.09.2021]: Minor changes? I don't know how to explain a single sentence move well.

Last edited:
This isn't really a question, but if you like Mod of Redemption, you should watch Ritto Gaming. He is doing a druid class playthrough right now.

It is really badly translated, like through Google Translator.
I know the Re-Logic team hasn't good translators, but still.
Example: Cool Whip is translated as Whipped Cream :/
Maybe they need a translator that knows not only the language, but the game itself too.

Maybe they need a translator that knows not only the language but the game itself too.
I guess you are right, but I don't know if they even got Russian translators. So Google Translate could be used. And yeah - translation of 1.4 items on Russian came only in 1.4.1. Lol :D

What do you think would be a good thing to introduce into Terraria?
OP ranged weapon, like Zenith. Because only ranged haven't OP weapon (mage have Last Prism, summoner have Terraprisma).
Also, I guess we want normal lore. I know this is not thing introduced to the game, but we want still ;)

What's is your insperation for your profile pic
because I am quite a philosopher and understand, that I can't show a lot of people my real pain that I feel. I know a lot of people have MUCH MORE pain, but it is more like understanding meaningless of all things are going on, and showing this emotion to don't be like an idiot

If you drank half of a glass... would it be half full? or half empty? (More options are allowed.)
I can't drink literally half of a glass. Ok, I can, but with REALLY small chance. So it will be not half-full and not half-empty. It will contain half (+-3.5%) of water before.

Hello DV Game, I have a question.
If terraria could have one more major update, what would you want in it?

Hello DV Game, I have a question.
If terraria could have one more major update, what would you want in it?
Let me make a list:
1?. NO POST-MOON LORD BOSSES / BIG CONTENT (that will ruin a bunch of mods existing IMO)
2. Fishing rework (this mechanic is too boring and I want it to be more interesting)
3. Hallow alternative (look cyber biome) and more structures
4. Arkhalis ultra-buff cuz of hardmode/expert/rarity criteria(1.4.1.3?)
5. Huge content balancing (more pre-plantera, but post-1mech weapons, buff bad and rare items and nerf op and easy items, add rod of discord craft)

Back
Top Bottom