Sorcerer Emblem Problem

Pepnex

Terrarian
Hey Guys, so me and my friend just finished a fun little playthrough with new Characters. I was focusing on mage, and when we finally got the sorcerer emblem from the WoF I just rightclicked it and didn't worry about it anymore. But halfway through the game I noticed that it's not in my equipment slots, so we farmed for a new one, when we finally got it i rightlicked it. When i did that, the other emblem suddenly was in my inventory and the new one was gone, in none of my equipment slots... So i tried equipping it by dragging it into the slot... it would't let me place it, just like if I had one equipped already, which wasn't the case. So next i thought it may have bugged into the expert mode slot, so we went to kill WoF in expert mode, and got the new slot but it wasnt in there. Still haven't figured out if i have it equipped and don't know if i even get the bonus... So I ask you guys if u can help me with that issue

PS: Do't know if this is the right topic, due to the fact that I'm not sure if it's a bug or just my stupidity.

Ty for your time
-Pepnex

Yeah don't know, when I rightclick a different sorcerer emblemsl the old one appears, so it has to go somewhere lol

Gonna try it on a different char
[DOUBLEPOST=1441833200,1441832895][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup, no problems with a different char
So I guess I'll just delete the old one and make a new one

Back
Top Bottom