Other Steam Terraria Soundtracks(Does it belong here?) [Community Vote-able]

Is this a good Idea?

• Total voters

a1b2c41

Official Terrarian
Note: I have split this up into two parts - Idea & Reason. (IMPORTANT!!!!! I know that they are available on bandcamp but read REASON to find out why I don't get it from bandcamp)
IDEA-
If both of the Terraria soundtrack albums were available for purchace on steam I would buy them both.

REASON-
The reason I thought of this Idea is from this experience I had a while ago around when 1.2 first came out.
I went to bandcamp and put both of the albums in my cart. I bought them and used a prepaid card. I entered my details and clicked "Buy". Paypal told me that there was an error and to try again. I entered all my details and tried again but this time it told me that I had insufficient funds on my card. I checked my card balance and I found out that paypal took my money but didn't give me my albums. Now I don't trust and use paypal anymore.

If both of the albums were on steam I would buy them both because I know that steam will never do anything like that!

Thanks
-a1b2c41

On Topic: Since Valve did release Steam Music, it actually would be nice to have the Terraria soundtrack on Steam.

Sorta Off Topic: Honestly, this post sounds more like something you should speak with Bandcamp about. It doesn't sound like it's PayPal's fault. It sounds like PayPal delivered the money to Bandcamp, but Bandcamp didn't give you the albums. PayPal isn't responsible for supplying you with the things you buy, they're responsible for protecting your money. Contact Bandcamp support, it's probably just an error in their system. If you provide proof or purchase, they're supposed to give you the products you didn't receive, but if they don't, it's illegal.

On Topic: Since Valve did release Steam Music, it actually would be nice to have the Terraria soundtrack on Steam.

Sorta Off Topic: Honestly, this post sounds more like something you should speak with Bandcamp about. It doesn't sound like it's PayPal's fault. It sounds like PayPal delivered the money to Bandcamp, but Bandcamp didn't give you the albums. PayPal isn't responsible for supplying you with the things you buy, they're responsible for protecting your money. Contact Bandcamp support, it's probably just an error in their system. If you provide proof or purchase, they're supposed to give you the products you didn't receive, but if they don't, it's illegal.
problem is this was so long ago and i dont even know if i had the card, it was a prepaid

Back
Top Bottom