• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Super Bombs

Did you like it?

• Yeah!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No. (Tell me why.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zygomorph

Spazmatism
I was reading a bit about WWII, specifically the Battle of Midway, and I thought of a little thing we could add to the game:

Super Bombs!

True to their form, you would drop them while looking off a cliff, flying, or falling even. Obviously if you were just sitting there, it would drop and injure you substantially. It also destroys blocks in a medium radius.

Name | Value | Gotten By | Type | Damage | Knockback | Speed
Bombshell | 28 silver | 1 Explosive Powder, 2 Iron Bars at Anvil | Material | N/A | N/A | N/A
Tail Fin | 23 silver | 2 Iron Bars at Anvil | Material | N/A | N/A | N/A
Super Bomb | 2 gold | 1 Bombshell, 1 Tail Fin at Anvil | Weapon | 175 | 5 | 43

Last edited:

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
I have to ask... what makes super bombs different? Bombs / Rocket IIs destroy a small area of blocks and Dynamite / Rocket IVs destroy a larger area. Are you sugggesting the super bombs would be in-between the two? It doesn't seem to offer any benefit over bombs / dynamites / rockets...
According to the Wiki, the damage is worse than current bombs and the speed is worse than dynamite.

Zygomorph

Spazmatism
I have to ask... what makes super bombs different? Bombs / Rocket IIs destroy a small area of blocks and Dynamite / Rocket IVs destroy a larger area. Are you sugggesting the super bombs would be in-between the two? It doesn't seem to offer any benefit over bombs / dynamites / rockets...
According to the Wiki, the damage is worse than current bombs and the speed is worse than dynamite.
Yeah, it was supposed to be an early hardmode bomb, I didn't realize that bombs did so much damage. Balance revisions!
emxbhgs.png

Top Bottom