Items Table Buff Station for Fishing and/or Fishing Query

TheManSans

Terrarian
So far, we have table buffs for every class in the game, as well as one for mining speed/movement speed with the cake buff, and as someone who loves fishing in Terraria, I would love to see one for Fishing being added. Some ideas I had were a Bait box that can be a Quest reward from the angler or random item from the Traveling Merchant to give a temporary boost to fishing power, or a Chum Box that the player could craft using chum buckets from Blood moon fishing to encourage the player to try out fishing in a blood moon, as I don't think near as many players do it and get to experience the cool weapons and enemies from it as it deserves.

Another QOL addition I would personally love is Fishing Query button, similar to the Housing Query button. In my playthrough of getfixedboi, I would sometimes struggle to figure out exactly which biome fish i would get while fishing, typically relying on the background music (which still wouldnt help with Ocean fishing). It could be a nice feature to be able to click a body of water and the game tells you which biome this water is considered to be in, that way you know youll be fishing for the loot you want to get. Could possibly add this mechanic to the Fish Finder item, as this function would technically be finding out what kind of fish is in this water

Back
Top Bottom