tModLoader Team Fortress 2 Mod

Pure_Epic

Terrarian

Team Fortress 2

1688928518470.png

After 1 year in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait. What started as a joke mod designed to fight Touhou bosses has garnered over 5 thousand subscribers, its own wiki, and now, a forum thread. I feel it's time to unleash this monstrosity of a mod to the public.

What does this mod have to offer?

Not much actually. There's just a few items here and some NPCs there. Here's a full list of additions:
  • 9 new classes!
  • Hundreds of items, ranging from weapons, accessories, and consumables.
  • 3 town NPCs
  • Tools to help destroy Gensokyo

Why play this mod?

The Team Fortress 2 mod is quite the mod ever. It is coded, has features, and exists. Those are all good reason to try out the mod.

Can I see what the mod looks like ingame?

Sure, why not? Here's the main menu. Don't expect me to sprite more stuff anytime soon. (Yes, I sprited like 1 item, a boss... Oh wait, spoilers!)
1688928537739.png

Where can I download this mod?

Like most other mods, from the Mod Browser or Steam Workshop. It's recommended to play on the 1.4.4. branch to get the latest updates (and try out the newest version of the Gensokyo mod too).

Does this mod have a wiki?

Yes, but it's still a work-in-progress: Official Wiki

Is this mod open-sourced?

Fortunately, yes! Since this mod contains wacky mechanics that other mod developers desire, here's the Github repository to the mod: Official Github Repository

Credits?

This mod is based on the hit class-based shooter game Team Fortress 2 by Valve Corporation. Huge thanks to the TModLoader team for making this mod possible.
Full credits can be seen here.

You keep mentioning the Gensokyo mod a lot. Is this mod any way related to that mod?

Remember when I said that I sprited some stuff and added a boss for my mod? Well, this is where these features can be found.
I'll let this image explain it all:

1688928695912.png

Back
Top Bottom