Terraria’s Future?

ThatGuy4895

Terrarian
I have been playing terraria for awhile now and I’m glad to see that it’s still doing well, with a great community, I’m quite sad to see that it is going to have its final update, but I can at least be relieved that it had a great run. However I want to know about the future of the title and more importantly the future of re-logic. I recently got back into Dungeon Defenders 2 and to my surprise saw that it had a crossover event with terraria where a rift opened between the worlds and the old ones army came into terraria and the dryad, the nimbus clouds, the slimes, the harpy’s, and the corruption went into Dungeon Defenders 2, I was so excited to see this and immediately hopped into the gameplay when I noticed how beautiful this 3D form of terraria was and how the Dungeon Defenders art style and 3D aspect brought it more to light, and I was if re-logic would ever entertain the idea of working with chromatic games again to create a 3D terraria. In the lobby section of Dungeon Defenders 2 you can see a 3D version of meowmere, lunar portal staff, starfury, demon scythe, and mega shark, and it was the coolest thing ever, not only could you see them, but they were also functional weapons in game, and I was hoping I could ask someone like Cenx or Loki or a Dev about this possible insight to that past and see if there would be more of a future to it.

Back
Top Bottom