Linux Terraria crashes but possibly didn't crash..? (terraria/steam connection issue idk)

K1ttygur1

Terrarian
straight into the problem, so I was eating dinner and had terraria open, along with steam, I have an ethernet cord so I accidentally move the cord, and it goes offline, I was hosting multiplayer at the time and my friend couldn't join, thankfully nobody was in the world at the time, I save+exit and I go to host it again, it was connected and it was forever connecting, no error messages, so I close the thing and click "exit" on the hosting menu, the game crashes but when I look at terraria on steam, it says it's running, I click steam with my mouse button (the scroller thing, that's how I close steam without it running in the backround) and it said "Waiting for terraria to close" and I had two options, one to stop it from closing, and one to force close it immediately, I had to click the force close immediately and I re-opened steam about 2 minutes after I closed it, terraria WAS NOT running, I closed steam again and opened system monitor )linux only I think) and it didn't show terraria running, somebody might say "oh that's a steam glitch" No, No it's not, if it WAS a steam glitch, why would it say "waiting for terraria to close" anyways, this is my issue about terraria atm, I'm scared to open it
also if this helps, I'm using a lenovo laptop, linux mint

thanks for awnsering me! this actually happened a day before I made the topic, I'm so sorry for not including that! But I just wondered if anyone thought I had a corrupted game file thing

Back
Top Bottom