Mobile Terraria don't support Huawei phones and tablets, it needs support please!

bigbenhms

Terrarian
Terraria game don't support Huawei phones and tablets, they need to add Terraria into AppGallery with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) support on Android EMUI devices and HarmonyOS as an universal HAP app. I go on AppGallery, I can't find Terraria on the store.

Terraria game don't support Huawei phones and tablets, they need to add Terraria into AppGallery with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) support on Android EMUI devices and HarmonyOS as an universal HAP app. I go on AppGallery, I can't find Terraria on the store.
Terraria for Mobile devices is only available on Google Playstore, Apple App Store, and the Amazon App Store.

Huawei devices are currently embargoed in the U.S. (and perhaps other countries) by law, and it is very unlikely that Terraria will be made available in AppGallery in the foreseeable future.

Huawei what even is that never heard of it
@ehtaedemit, please don't post in 'help' threads when you have nothing helpful to add. Thanks.

And can you download from the Amazon appstore? There anyway there will be a problem with updates that will be lower than in the Google store. But the APK should download there

Back
Top Bottom