Terraria iOS: Paladin is NOT spawning

Fatx_

Eye of Cthulhu
Paladins will not spawn in my dungeon. I have the correct wall type, the walls weren't placed by me, the other enemies that spawn alongside spawn, and I have a water candle. I have been sitting there spawning enemies for hours and not a single one will spawn. I need the hammer for the pumpkin moon; I can only make it to wave 8 with terra blade and vampire knifes with terrain preparation. I have sent a e-Mail to 505-Games about it; however they have not contacted me back.

This forum is for giving feedback about the forum itself, not Terraria.

I would suggest you ask a mod to move this thread to Mobile In-Game support or Mobile Bug Reports (I suggest In-Game Support as this more-than-likely a case of bad RNG or other). Just report your thread, you'll be fine, mods are more than happy to just move your thread to the correct location.

As for actual support, as I mentioned before, you probably just aren't getting good RNG (a little bit of an understatement). All I can say is keep trying for it, and make sure you've beaten Plantera.

Last edited:
Thanks!
This forum is for giving feedback about the forum itself, not Terraria.

I would suggest you ask a mod to move this thread to Mobile In-Game support or Mobile Bug Reports (I suggest In-Game Support as this more-than-likely a case of bad RNG or other). Just report your thread, you'll be fine, mods are more than happy to just move your thread to the correct location.

As for actual support, as I mentioned before, you probably just aren't getting good RNG (a little bit of an understatement). All I can say is keep trying for it, and make sure you've beaten Plantera.

me too i've spend hours in my tiled dungeon where i can find tons of blue armored skeletons and haven't encountered any paladin (android)

YESSSSS:happy: finally i can defeat the pumpkin moon cus i have a big problem in the spawn rate of the enemies

I know pigron! All of my dungeons have SOME kind of brick walls. MOST DO!!!
there's three types, and they look like this
Dungeon_Wall_-_Brick.png
Brick =
55px-Blue_Armored_Bones.png
Blue armored bones,
55px-Necromancer.png
Necromancer,
35px-Skeleton_Commando.png
Skeleton commando, and
40px-Paladin.png
Paladin
Dungeon_Wall_-_Slab.png
Slab =
60px-Rusty_Armored_Bones.png
Rusty armored bones,
55px-Ragged_Caster.png
Ragged caster, and
45px-Skeleton_Sniper.png
Skeleton sniper
Dungeon_Wall_-_Tile.png
Tile =
60px-Hell_Armored_Bones.png
Hell armored bones,
55px-Diabolist.png
Diabolist, and
35px-Tactical_Skeleton.png
Tactical skeleton
so if you see Blue armored bones, then you'll see Paladins in that area, but if you see Rusty armored bones or Tactical skeletons, you won't see Paladins near that area. I am done here

there's three types, and they look like this
Dungeon_Wall_-_Brick.png
Brick =
55px-Blue_Armored_Bones.png
Blue armored bones,
55px-Necromancer.png
Necromancer,
35px-Skeleton_Commando.png
Skeleton commando, and
40px-Paladin.png
Paladin
Dungeon_Wall_-_Slab.png
Slab =
60px-Rusty_Armored_Bones.png
Rusty armored bones,
55px-Ragged_Caster.png
Ragged caster, and
45px-Skeleton_Sniper.png
Skeleton sniper
Dungeon_Wall_-_Tile.png
Tile =
60px-Hell_Armored_Bones.png
Hell armored bones,
55px-Diabolist.png
Diabolist, and
35px-Tactical_Skeleton.png
Tactical skeleton
so if you see Blue armored bones, then you'll see Paladins in that area, but if you see Rusty armored bones or Tactical skeletons, you won't see Paladins near that area. I am done here
Sir, I believe he knows this. I know firsthand that Paladins don't spawn in mobile, as I've spent hours in dungeons (doin' the dungeon crawl) with Blue Armored Bones.

That happens to me too. I think old dungeons (before this big, awesome, buggy update) spawn ONLY the blue armored bones and other monsters from that set that don't need to be mentioned.

I sometimes do multiplayer, but no palidins.

Also, I moved my water candle system to my,dungeon that spawns ALL colors, but no palidins :(

To help your chances of seeing a Paladin (hopefully), maybe go into a 1.1 world (since 1.1 dungeons only have Brick Walls) and try to find one there.

To help your chances of seeing a Paladin (hopefully), maybe go into a 1.1 world (since 1.1 dungeons only have Brick Walls) and try to find one there.
I can assure you, that does not work. I currently use a 1.0.6 world (updated to 1.2, made in 1.0.6) as my base. The dungeon is the correct type (only type it can be), and I have yet to find a single paladin. Space can't be an issue - I can fit an army of golems stacked on top of one another in the area where I sit and wait for the mobs to spawn hunt. It's not RNG - I've recieved just about everything short of the WiaB drop, which I got through another one of my worlds (this comes from someone who, until recently, had downright horrendous rng).

EDIT:
Regarding the Paladins in 2 player, I been in above dungeon once with a friend, farming for ectoplasm. Distinct lack of Paladins, will need to check further.

Back
Top Bottom