Member-Run Project The All Biome Challenge [Surface Edition]

CheesyPaninie

King Slime
Hey guys! I’ve decided to revive this challenge and by doing so, I’ve made some changes to the rules. You’re free to follow them or not!

NEW RULES:

Build a base in each biome [Surface] with the following requirements:

1. You must only use the items found in that biome with exceptions to:

a. Silk (for beds, etc.)

b. Iron (for chests, etc.)

c. Gel (for fire)

d. Wood (for fire)

e. Crafting Stations (for crafting things)

f. Mechanisms (go crazy with this one)

2. You can use any materials and drops you get from spawns or events that happen during the time limit and in that particular biome only.

3. Must be able to house at least one NPC, meeting the requirement of a light source, a comfort item and a flat surface.

4. Must have a bed and a storage unit for players.

5. You can get the items in-game, from another map, from a mod or from an editor before and or during the time limit.

6. You can't use paint.

7. You can't use custom items. (vanilla only)

8. You can't turn off the spawns.

9. You have 1 hour to build your base.

Biomes included in this Challenge:

Forest
Snow
Ocean
Jungle
Hallow
Corruption
Desert
Crimson
Floating Island
Glowing Mushroom
Crimson Desert
Corrupted Desert
Hallow Desert
Meteorite
Space

You may start and end with any of the biomes.

The Space Biome requires you to use Martian blocks and materials from any spawns you may encounter during the time limit in that biome.

——————————————————————-

OLD RULES:

Hey'all! I've recently took on a challenge to hone my building skills! The All Biome Challenge [Surface Edition]! These are the rules:

1. Build a base in each biome [Surface] using only the items found in that biome with exceptions to:
a. Silk (for beds, etc.)
b. Iron (for chests, etc.)
c. Gel (for fire)
d. Wood (for fire)
e. Crafting Stations (for crafting things)
f. Mechanisms (go crazy with this one)

2. You can get the items in-game, from another map, from a mod or from an editor.

3. Must have a bed & a chest or storage unit.

4. You can't use paint.

5. You can't use custom items. (vanilla only)

6. You can't turn off the spawns.

7. You have 2 hours to make your base.

Note: If you want to modify the rules for your own builds, go ahead! :D

===

15 Biomes included in this challenge:
Forest
Desert
Snow
Jungle
Glowing Mushroom
Meteorite
Ocean
Hallow
Hallow Desert
Corruption
Corrupted Desert
Crimson
Crimson Desert
Floating Island
Space

More Biomes may be added if new biomes were added to future updates. I've only put Surface Biomes for now but I will eventually move on to Underground Biomes in the future. Feel free to join and post your works here if you guys want to share! :D There is no right or wrong order so you can start with whatever biome you want.

===
My Creations so far:

Last edited:
Had nothing to do for an hour so I got one of my own. Sorry, there's no audio. Plus, I only took an hour to build it as I had no clue what to finish it with.

P.S. still uploading

Had nothing to do for an hour so I got one of my own. Sorry, there's no audio. Plus, I only took an hour to build it as I had no clue what to finish it with.

P.S. still uploading

So sorry it took me a while before I watched this. This is really amazing! :D That's such an interesting design! I liked that you even extended the bushes to the left and right of your build like a pathway. And the music you used at the start was pretty good as well :D Keep it up! I can't wait to see what you do next :D

Last edited:
Seems fun, but I suck at building, and at surviving.
Atleast I can draw.
upload_2019-1-28_11-20-42.png

Back
Top Bottom