PC The Blizzard Freezing Glitch, I have some questions on how to deal with this.

The Grimwar

Terrarian
In my games of Terraria, I have gotten one really bad problem, you know what I'm talking about; The glitch where you enter the snow biome while it's raining, and when it converts to blizzard your character freezes, while the world around them continues to move on. You don't take damage, and it ends when the blizzard does.

I tried tunnelling up from the underground to get around it, but that didn't work, I froze the second I entered the surface. Then while I was in the snow biome, the rain event started AND I FROZE! What am I supposed to do if I want to take out an Ice Golem? Wait for an entire Terraria day and let the Leaf Crystal do the work?!

This also lines up with something terrible that happened, beforehand I broke my audio jack, and thus my computer couldn't make a sound since. This glitch NEVER happened to me before the audio jack got ruined, I have one question. Does that infamous blizzard glitch only happen to people who don't have any audio?

Last edited:
What is your pc specs. It might be the reason.
Also there is a setting to disable blizzard storm graphics on the video settings. You should disable it if you haven’t already

My PC runs Terraria just fine, and when the blizzard graphics are disabled, does that mean I won't be able to tell if a blizzard is happening mow that my sound is broken?

Last edited:
IT DIDN'T WORK!

EDIT: And among that, whenever I got hit I lost around 70 health, but afterwards nothing else could hurt me, and my flesh didn't regenerate at all, on top of that I was unable to collect any coins either, they just went right through me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom