tModLoader The Four Prisms (Mod Idea)

This is a mod idea, not an already existing mod. I have no coding experience, just putting this idea out there in case anyone wants to use it.

This idea builds off the Last Prism. It's a magic weapon, so I thought that every other class should have prisms too!

The First Prism would be a sword which swings similar to the arkhalis but slower with longer range and a defense increase will using it.

The Second Prism would be a bow similar to the Daedalus Stormbow. It would rain arrows from the top of the screen, however it would also have arrows coming from the bottom as well. The arrows will also not collide with any blocks.

The Third Prism would be a summoning staff that spawns a crystal that will ram into enemys at high speeds after a short build-up. It would deal high damage and massive knockback. These will take up two minion spots.

The Last Prism already exists.

The Ultimate Prism

This weapon would be all of the four prisms combined. Upon first use, it would summon the crystal. After that, it will shoot arrows from top and bottom, (insert first prism use here), and shoot a deadly laser all at the same time! There will be a few nerfs, such as it dealing less base damage than the other prisms and only being able to summon one crystal no matter how many minions slots you have. But despite all the nerfs, it is the best weapon in the game! (assuming you have only this mod)

And those are my ideas! If you want to code this, feel free! Just make sure to credit me for the idea.

Back
Top Bottom