Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi! Every time I entering my main world the game freeze and then crush. This bug occurs ONLY in my main world(I tried to enter another worlds, everything's ok). The feature of my MAIN world in big collection of everything(weapons, costumes, trophies, relics etc.). Also I can avoid this bug if use rod of harmony in time to go further from base. Probably the problem is in RAM overloading every time I enter. But it's strange because I didn't have this problem earlier. And I didn't add nothing new since that time. An issue's appeared from nowhere so I hope you have some ideas of what I should try! Thank you!

Hi! Every time I entering my main world the game freeze and then crush. This bug occurs ONLY in my main world(I tried to enter another worlds, everything's ok). The feature of my MAIN world in big collection of everything(weapons, costumes, trophies, relics etc.). Also I can avoid this bug if use rod of harmony in time to go further from base. Probably the problem is in RAM overloading every time I enter. But it's strange because I didn't have this problem earlier. And I didn't add nothing new since that time. An issue's appeared from nowhere so I hope you have some ideas of what I should try! Thank you!
What are your PC specs?
Can you enter the WLD file of the affected world here?

What are your PC specs?
Can you enter the WLD file of the affected world here?
My general laptop specs:
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz;
RAM: 16 Gb;

Affected WLD file below.
Thank you!

Attachments

• yobanavrot.wld
    6.3 MB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom