PS3 the save game belongs to another user.

Cloudnixus

Terrarian
Hello!

My boyfriend and I have started playing this game once more (we used to play it alot.)

But now when he tries joining in splitsceen, a message like "the save game belongs to another user. The game won't save" or something like that. Ether way, his character won't save their stuff/stats tho mine will.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Much thanks!

So let me get this straight.

You sign in to your profile and start a world.
He signs in to his profile and tries to join by making a new character. It tells him the save belongs to someone else and so it won't save any progress.
Or is he trying to use a character he made previously?
Also when in the whole process of joining does he get that error message?

It happens for both. Making a new character and using a already made one.
The message happens after he picks his character. He can still play as them, just when he saves and quit, it all save data of his is gone.

Well it's not the best fix, but for now I suggest he makes a new profile and sees if the same problem occurs. Another option is backing up your saves on the cloud and maybe a flash drive and then deleting Terraria and reinstalling it. I've honestly never encountered nor heard of this issue happening so that's my best advice.
Also if you wouldn't mind. Would you please fill out a report for this at http://www.505games.com/contact so that 505 can add it to their bug logs.

Back
Top Bottom