Secret World Seed The Strange Seed

Unit Thirteen

Spazmatism
So you know the Mandela effect? It's a phenomenon where a massive amount of people remember something incorrectly.
This seed is basically that, but it gets more noticable and severe as time moves on.
Seed: 0011111100001010 (Binary for the ? symbol)
Starts off simple. Strange but small things happen, such as Black slimes spawning on the surface, which is weird as they usually only spawn in caves. You go to a pyramid. Strange, its chest is wooden, and contains the ancient set instead of the Pharaoh set. You go over to the corruption, shatter a shadow orb, and instead of a musket, you get a dart rifle! Weird. You decide to go to caves for some good ol' fashioned mining. You find a bunch of golden chests! You happily open them in hopes of getting some accessories! First one you open... Strange. Instead of Hermes Boots, you find Rocket Boots. You open another. Instead of finding a cloud in a bottle, you find a shiny red balloon! And in the third and final one, instead of a Band of Regen, it's a band of Starpower! And oh boy, it keeps getting stranger and stranger. Skeletons on the surface, Sky Lakes having Skyware chests, and SO MUCH MORE! It changes everything in a small but noticeable manner, and it just KEEPS getting more and more noticeable!
This would be an AWESOME seed, as it throws basically EVERYTHING you know out the window!
I'd love to here your feedback!

Sounds fun, but you kinda missed the mandela effect thing.
Maybe im an outliar but i never thought black slimes spawned on the surface and that the dart rifle is from shadow orbs.
The Mandela effect is more like:
"Is the tip of pikachus tail black?"
(it is)
Great idea tho.
Support

So you know the Mandela effect? It's a phenomenon where a massive amount of people remember something incorrectly.
This seed is basically that, but it gets more noticable and severe as time moves on.
Seed: 0011111100001010 (Binary for the ? symbol)
Starts off simple. Strange but small things happen, such as Black slimes spawning on the surface, which is weird as they usually only spawn in caves. You go to a pyramid. Strange, its chest is wooden, and contains the ancient set instead of the Pharaoh set. You go over to the corruption, shatter a shadow orb, and instead of a musket, you get a dart rifle! Weird. You decide to go to caves for some good ol' fashioned mining. You find a bunch of golden chests! You happily open them in hopes of getting some accessories! First one you open... Strange. Instead of Hermes Boots, you find Rocket Boots. You open another. Instead of finding a cloud in a bottle, you find a shiny red balloon! And in the third and final one, instead of a Band of Regen, it's a band of Starpower! And oh boy, it keeps getting stranger and stranger. Skeletons on the surface, Sky Lakes having Skyware chests, and SO MUCH MORE! It changes everything in a small but noticeable manner, and it just KEEPS getting more and more noticeable!
This would be an AWESOME seed, as it throws basically EVERYTHING you know out the window!
I'd love to here your feedback!
I love this as a terraria nerd I know basically everything about the game would be a new experience

Back
Top Bottom